Rokinon EF 35mm DS T1.5 lens available for Rent in Los Angeles
Rokinon EF 35mm T1.5 DS Full Frame Lens - $45 per day / $135 per week / $250 per month
Utilizing a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens the Rokinon 35mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. Features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Rokinon Cine DS lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 35mm lens produces a 63.1° angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor camera or a 35mm SLR. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of just under 12" from the lens. A removable petal shaped lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box, the lenses threaded front accepts a 77mm filter ring.
Please note that some cameras may require that Shutter Lock be disengaged when using this lens.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Rokinon DS series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- "Declicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 12" allows you to get up close to your subject.
- A removable petal-type lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
- The lens opens up to T1.5, providing the capability for low light shooting or creating extremely shallow depth of field.
One Day Rental Rate: