Canon C500 available for rent in Los Angeles, Burbank & Hollywood
Canon EOS C500 PL 4K -$800 per day / $2,400 per week / $8,000 per month
The Canon EOS C500 4K Cinema Camera represents Canon's first foray into the world of 4K digital cinema production. Sharing a sensor with the earlier EOS C300 PL camera, the EOS C500 PL fulfills the potential of the large (Super 35mm-size), high-resolution (8.8 Mp effective) CMOS imager by offering full 4K RAW output via 3G-SDI.
The Canon EOS C500 PL integrates with time-tested feature film production workflows. As 4K RAW data is being recorded externally, you can record proxy files at 50 Mb/s to the camera's internal CF card so rough-cut or dailies editing can begin immediately after a scene is complete. For the widest latitude for color correction in post-production, the camera offers Canon's Log gamma mode, which results in excellent tonal reproduction in the highlight and lowlight regions of an image, and a greatly expanded dynamic range.
Product highlights include:
- 4K RAW (4096 x 2160) Output
- PL Lens Mount to Accept Cinema Lenses
- 8.8 Mp Super 35mm-Size CMOS Sensor
- Also Puts Out 2K, Quad HD & Full HD
- 2x 3G-SDI Outputs
- 50 Mb/s Proxy HD Recording to CF Card
- 10-Bit 4K RAW at Up to 60p
- 10-Bit 4K Half RAW at Up to 120p
- 12-Bit 2K 4:4:4 Signal at Up to 60p
- Canon Log Gamma
One Day Rental Rate: