Sony PVMA170 17" OLED Production Monitor for Rent in Los Angeles
Sony PVMA170 17" Professional OLED Production Monitor
The Sony PVMA170 17" Professional OLED Production Monitor is suitable for both field and studio use. It features a 16.5" diagonal OLED panel that has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080. Because of the OLED technology employed, each pixel can be switched completely off--unlike typical LCD displays--for a much closer approximation of true black. It can be connected to standard- and high-definition video sources via SDI or HDMI as well as analog standard-definition sources through composite.
The PVMA170 features two SDI inputs with loop-out that support 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI signals at resolutions up to 1080p60. In addition, 24 fps frame rates are supported, including 23.98p, 23.98Psf, 24p native, and 24Psf. It features an HDMI input that supports 1080p60, 24p, 23.98p, standard-definition, and a number of computer resolutions.
- 16.5" Diagonal Screen Size
- 10-Bit OLED with 2048 x 1080 display
- 3G-SDI, HDMI and Composite Inputs
- Loop-Out for Both SDI Inputs
- 89° Angle of View at > 10:1 Contrast
- Black Pixels Switch Off Completely
- OSD Waveform and Vector Scope
- Recessed Rear Connectors
- Serial and Parallel Remote Ports
- Portable Design with Built-In Handle
One Day Rental Rate: