Teradek Beam Transmitter & Receiver Set for Rent in Los Angeles
Teradek Beam Wireless System $500 day / $1500 week / $4500 per month
The Teradek Beam system transmits up to 1080p60 video with audio for up to 2500 ft over the license-free 5GHz frequency. Latency is only 70ms-80ms, which comes out to approximately 2 frames. This set includes one transmitter with a 3G-SDI input and loop output, and one receiver with a 3G-SDI output, and Gold-mount battery plates are included for both units. The transmitter comes with a Gold-mount male plate on one side and female on the other and is meant to be sandwiched in between your camera and battery. Both units also offer RJ45 ports supporting wired LAN transfer and bidirectional serial control.
Video is encoded in the H.264 codec and delivered at 30 Mbps over the 5GHz band and 50 Mbps over a LAN. The system uses RTSP streaming and also includes an MPEG-TS streaming license that you can switch over to via the OLED menu display.
The transmitter has multicast capability in both 5GHz and LAN modes, supporting up to four receivers simultaneously. Both the transmitter and receiver also feature mic inputs and headphone outputs allowing two-way communication. Both units also offer 1/4"-20 mounting threads on the bottom.
- Transmits up 1080p60 for up to 2500 ft over the 5GHz frequency
- 70ms-80ms latency (approximately 2 frames)
- 3G-SDI input and loop output / 3G-SDI output
- Includes Gold-mount plates for both the transmitter and receiver
- RJ45 ports supporting wired LAN transfer
- RJ45 ports for bidirectional serial control
- H.264 encoding
- 30 Mbps bit rate over 5 GHz and 50 Mbps over LAN
- RTSP and MPEG-TS streaming
- OLED menu display
- Mic and headphone connections allowing two way communication
- Dedicated bidirectional IFB channel
- Multicast capable, supporting up to 4 receivers
One Day Rental Rate: